Sunday, June 10, 2012

Summer mind

Got up about 12 PM
had Pizza for lunch
watched some funny videos
trying to watch some educational video
plan to read some books
Have not been able to enjoy the rendering life for a long while

I was used to give myself stress and pressure
to pursue the average people's life
I was trying to find a boy friend
I was trying to live a fancy life
I was, I was, I was......
all those things do not make me happy

I realize that being myself is a happy life
being able to have confidence to live my life out
being able to have the courage to do my own things
being able to wear the clothes I want to wear
being able to not praise myself
being able to be proud of myself
I simply do not care what the results are
I just want to enjoy the process, the way of being myself

I have dream, have hope, have future
I can make myself happy, and others happy
because I like changing
I enjoy the process

Smile, and being foolish and silly

No comments:

Post a Comment