Monday, June 11, 2012

oh, boy

One thing I knew myself is that
I hate to be told to do certain things
I do not care who you are
I just do not like for you telling me to do it
I have my own brain, mind

However, life is real
sometimes, people like acting they want to be your teacher
they want to give orders to others
We cannot change others very easily
We need to be patient
because we are learning to be smart
to have good relationships
at the same time, I need to have those tricks to change others
change them is for their sake
because I believe they will be better and happier

the Odd is that we cannot tell others where they need to change
we learned to be OK with their rules, we learned to be happy with it
only because they are formed in the context I even do not know
I live the way I want to
and at the same time I appreciate who you are
let you live your life own, without judging you, or try to understand you
Maybe help you in hidden way, help you to deliberate from yourself
it is smart way to live

Smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment