I went to piano rehearsal for our piano team showcase Monday night.
We have two people for second part, which is me and a boy.
I am glad that I can do it, but I obviously feel that I want to depend on the boy
I want him to lead me
but I know I can play by myself without looking at him.
I thought lots of little things in my life
speaking out, be myself, to be good....
I did not allow myself to do 100%
I do it by 80%, and blame on myself
The thought, the way how I react retard myself
I was watching TED talks
A paster, he said "live your life out, not only exist"
I was watching Youtube
Will smith's saying "die for the dream"
very touching, and very encouraging me to step further
I enjoy being here, and being changelled by the situations
Very thankful for friends, house church.
Smile, and be happy
life will be better because I am making it better for the world
enjoy today
so we went to Sonic for ice cream
good, yum!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment