Thursday, June 7, 2012

I can do it

Sometimes I am confused
I need energy, motivation and inspirations to step up
Sometimes I even do not understand what I am thinking
It is not normal, Deep heart of me, wants to change
because it does not feel right

So I went to run, I ran about 30 minutes
It was hard, because I have not run for couple of months, since my "foot fingers"(cute Chinglish) got injured
"I am willing to die for running"
because I believe I can do it, because I know I won't die
as I expected, I finished 30 minutes running
The process was not enjoying, I have to debate with myself, and telling myself I can do it, even another part of me telling me "quit is so much easier"
After it, I stretched my hands out to reach the air as far as I can
it is wonderful feeling
I do not need to be more skinny, I do not need to be more healthy, all I need is my belief
I need to tell myself that I can do it, even I deny myself a little, even it takes the painful process
I can do it, even my mind tricks me, I can do it, as long as I keep doing it, and believe it
Running is always a activity for training my mind to be firm, to changel myself that I can do beyond the things I believe myself

It is the beauty that God gives everyone, that we can develop the skills
Good night!!! for my friends

 

No comments:

Post a Comment