It is pretty amazing to see how humans interact with each other, and how we build relationships
All the relationships, parents and kids, Romantic relationships, and friends relationships
they are most beautiful treasure in our life. But at the same time, if we make mistakes, the pain in there is so unforgettable.
Language is so funny to describe our feelings, especially with heart-broken. How the heart feeling related to our brain? Is our heart really hurting? Or is just the sad emotion in the brain to produce chemistry in our heart to make us so hurt?
I am so surprised creator or God make us so scientific. And the same time, I appreciate our human beings' effort in this world, to add more color according to what we want. It is just so beautiful activities we are doing. Of course, we did not create all the good things, we make mistakes, sometime we do not know how to use the things God gives us.
I have feelings, I got very scared when my sub-mom yell at me, even not mean way. I do not like high pitch voice. It bothers me. Poor my sister, I yelled at her so many times when she was little. I love her though, I will never do the high pitch voice to anyone. But I do need to be OK when others yell at me, no tears, no bothering, it is just the way who they are.
I feel sad when my good friend Pride cannot be close to me, because I cannot allow myself to love him in Romantic way. He is such good guy, amazing person. I love his spirit. I love him as a friend. But I cannot allow myself to like him in Romantic way, only because he is too old for me. To certain degree, he may know this is the reason. Sometimes I may use boys' care and love for him, to be a little bitchy in front of them. I may not act the best I would.
Dear Pride friend, I am so sorry that I cannot allow myself to love you as girl friend. From this moment, I will try my best to be a good friend of you. I will care you as a friend. I will not use you, I will not act like a bitch. I will not flirt with you. Friend is Friend. I have to take the responsibility for our future. Because I want to remain good friendship between us.
I appreciate those feelings. Even though sometimes these feelings do not make me happy. But it is the motivation for me to think, to decide, to be alive.
At the wake up coffee shop, met a friend, his name is Alex, very cool guy, has a wife. Plan to move to Turkey in September.
Watch Olympic game, Valley ball between USA and CHN, Hope CHN will Win. Sorry, USA Even though I love you tons, but China is my heart.
Listen to the beautiful music.
From PP
No comments:
Post a Comment